Health and Safety
The Auckland Evangelical Church Trust believes that an effective Health & Safety management system is a key requirement to a successful church; ethically, morally, spiritually, legally and financially. Through our active commitment to legislation compliance and most importantly, ensuring our workers and church are safe, we will continuously look for opportunities to improve our performance and system whilst still following our values.
We aim to actively promote improvement through ensuring our staff and management are equally committed, involved and supportive of our Health & Safety practices.
To achieve this we will ensure all workers and visitors are:
- Working together; taking reasonably practicable steps to ensure that any significant risks or hazards to workers are minimized, and workers are protected, where elimination is impracticable.
- Involved in identifying and controlling new and existing hazards and regularly monitoring these hazards within our facilities.
- Informed about accident and emergency procedures.
- Aware of their responsibilities to themselves, their fellow workers and the general public.
- Utilising the systems in place to record all incidents, near misses or injury.
- Promoting the provision of advice, information, education and training in relation to work health and safety.
Hazard Identification Form
Use this form to report hazards to the Health and Safety Committee.
First Aid Form
Use this form to report usage of first aid kits to the Health and Safety Committee.
Accident Investigation Form
Use this form to report an occurrence of an accident to the Health and Safety Committee.