Auckland Ev Services and Gatherings
With Auckland returning to Alert Level 1, we have returned to normal with our St Lukes and Unichurch services! We will continue to live-stream to live.aucklandev.co.nz at 10:15am if you would like to tune in that way.
How should I respond to COVID-19?
We recommend that you keep up-to-date with the latest information about COVID-19 on the government websites below:
To minimise the risk of illness, here are a few practical things you can do to love your neighbour, as recommended by the Ministry of Health:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms and have been to any countries or territories of concern or have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19.
We are so thankful that God is in control, that he is good, and that although hard, this is part of his plan! The Psalmist says in Psalm 121:
I lift my eyes toward the mountains. Where will my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; your Protector will not slumber. Indeed, the Protector of Israel does not slumber or sleep. The LORD protects you; the LORD is a shelter right by your side. The sun will not strike you by day or the moon by night. The LORD will protect you from all harm; he will protect your life. The LORD will protect your coming and going both now and forever.
In Jesus we have the fulfilment of this Psalm. Our future is secure. Our Saviour has won the battle. His word is our sword and His promises our comfort!
Join Us On Sundays
Weekend services at Auckland Ev are all about Jesus. Whether through singing, giving or the message, we want to be captivated by Jesus and know Him better. When followers of Jesus gather in one place around His word, something special happens. God is heard. Hearts are healed. Hope is restored. Faith grows. And relationships are forged that stand the test of time. Come and join us!
We are one church family in two locations.